Some Benefits of Whole Body Vibration
With whole-body vibration, you stand, sit or lie on a machine with a vibrating platform. As the machine vibrates, it transmits energy to your body, forcing your muscles to contract and relax dozens of times each second. The activity may cause you to feel as if you’re exerting yourself.
- Stimulates lymphatic system.
- Strengthen and Tone Muscles.
- Known to Increase Bone Density.
- Increase “FEEL GOOD” Hormone.
- Increase Endorphin.
- Increase Serotonin.
- Increase Blood Flow.
- Increase Flexibility.
- Increase Range of Motion.
- Increase Balance Mechanism (Proprioceptive System).
- Reduce Lower Back Pain.
- Reduce Stress & Effects of Stress